Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Homemade Chrsitmas

Christmas this year was full of homemade goodness!



My Grandma crochet the kids each a sweater.



Saxton looking too cute for words







Korra in her stunning cardigan







which featured a basket weave stitch






Xavian in his blue striped delight






My mother-in-law K made me these fabulous hanging hand towels





I made Korra some felt food (here's a sampling)




I made Saxton a cloth book that spells his name










These are 2 cloth blocks I made Saxton, as well



Korra also received a pair of handmade Euro pants made by myself




I made J 8 bright hankies



And, of course, I made Saxton a stocking to match the ones I have made his siblings and daddy in years past




Hopefully, before next year, I will make one for myself.
.

1 comment:

Megan said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I love Korra's cardigan. The felt book was such a good idea. Great job!

(MeganBrian-Ecofriendly nestie)