Monday, April 6, 2009

Planting Seeds

The weather was simply beautiful yesterday! J & I decided to do a little work in the yard. Which, of course, turned into a lot of work.
.
We started off raking out the flower beds and the side yard. We took a break, so that I could go meet my MIL to pickup the kids, and when I returned with the kids, I thought we would just finish raking. I was obviously mistaken.
.
I went inside to nurse Saxton and put him down for a nap, and when I returned to the back yard, I found this:
.




.
I think someone (or someones) are a little excited to get the gardens started!
.
I finished raking by myself and then fired up the grill for dinner. Because I was such a planting slacker, J has given me 3 days to get my bulbs planted or he's swiping them for his flower beds.
.
.
Back away slowly, dear. And stay away. Those bulbs are MINE!
.
I know the weather is supposed to be yucky for a couple of days, so when it clears again, I'm off to plant my pretties. In the mean time, have no fear. I his my bulbs.
.
Ha! So there, J. Try top swipe 'em if you can't find 'em!
.






No comments: