Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My May Yardsale Steals

At the urging of some online friends, here's the May yardsale tally:
.
$10, Waterfall Vanity from the 30s/40s. The finish was pretty bad, but it's beautiful painted antique white! (sorry, no "before" pic) Perfect for Korra's room
.

.
$5, 1928 Singer Sewing Machine and Cabinet. See post below for details.
.

.
$5, Wooden Speaker Box/Cabinet. I painted it antique white, and it is now a toy box in Korra's room.
.
Before:
.

.
After:
.

.
$5, Montogomery Ward Sewing Machine With Carry Case. I have researched the details on it yet, but it'll be nice for dragging to MOPS, friends' houses, ect. A nice back up machine!
.

.
$35, Six Patio Chairs and Loveseat Glider, with Cushions. I'll have to recover the cushions and paint them to match the finish of what ever table(s) we get, but I am looking forward to it!
.


.
$4, Old Wooden Chair. Yet another great addiction to Korra's room! I painted it antique white as well.
.

.
I also scored quite a bit of name brand clothes for Xavian ($22), a black wrought iron hanging shelf ($2) that I'll take a pic of later after it's hanging on the wall, a rolling storage cart for J ($.75), and a Pampered Chef East Accent Decorator still new in the box ($1).
.
Not bad, huh? Looking forward to June's finds now that I've hosted my own yard sale this past weekend!
.
.
.
.

No comments: