Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Relief.

Saxton received his first stitches Monday night (a milestone I would have prefered skipped), and we were a little worried about how he would recover. 11 stitches, no matter how small, is still a lot for a little face.
.
Tuesday, his little face was so swollen and looked so sore.
.
.
I really thought he'd end up with a black eye, but after today, I think the plastic surgeon is right. He's going to heal very quickly! I doubt he'll have any scars by the time he starts school.
.
Saxton is back to being himself and loving on his puppy
.
.
Kisses for Saxton!
.
.
Alco is a pillow!
.
.
Alco highly dislikes a camera flash. He never smiles when it's on.
.
I am so grateful for how well this has all turned out.
.
Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers!
.
.
.

No comments: