Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick-Or-Treat!

Happy Halloween!
.
We Trick-or-Treated last night, here in town.
J handed out candy & I took the kids around.
Alco guarded the 3rd floor, while Chessie watched from the shadows.
.
Everyone dressed up but me. Someone has do have freedom of movement to choral those kids!
.
Here's my Halloween Scene Bunch, hanging on our spiderweb covered front porch
.
.
J was Shrek
Saxton was a chocolate lab puppy (so cute!)
.
.
Wag that tail puppy dog!
.
.
Korra was Barbie Mariposa
(my right thumb is still numb from doing all that cutting for those wings)
.
.
Xavian was a Rootin' Tootin' Cowboy
Yeeeeee-Haw!
.
.
Xavian showed off his cattleman skills by herding and laso'ing a runaway Saxton
.
.
J had a blast passing out candy and joking with the grown-ups. I heard more than one kid say they saw Shrek, lol!
.
This kids were very well behaved and had fun going door-to-door. Saxton never did say Trick-or_trick, but he did say NomNom a LOT. It worked.
.
I got the biggest laugh, when we got home and discovered that, under the cover of darkness, Saxton had been pilfing his candy and eating it. He was shocked that we caught him!
.
.
I hope everyone else is enjoying themselves and having a Spooktacular good time!
.
.
.

No comments: