Sunday, October 26, 2008

We Have Costumes!

It's probably one of the biggest sewing projects I've taken on so far. Of the 3 costumes, 2 were not the least bit simple. In fact, I'm still going to make Xavian the white shirt to go under his tabard, which, looking at the instructions, will be just as much work as the other 2. I am incredibly proud of how cute their costumes turned out!
First, we have Little Bo Peep & her Sheep

Then we close-ups of the sheep (close ups of Korra & Xavian will be a later post. Saxton is first because it's his FIRST Halloween!)



And, finally all 3 of my babies in their trick-or-treating glory!
(I am going to leave out last night's Halloween party fiasco, because I like to keep posts about the kids fun & enjoyable. Let's just say that NEXT year, we will be hosting our own fabulous Halloween party!)

No comments: