Tuesday, December 9, 2008

----^v^-----^v^-------^v^----------------------------------

I think the blog flatlined for a moment there. What can I say? It's the holidays, and I have been go go going!
So much to do before the man in the big red suit stops by!

Parties for hosting: 1 down, 2 to go (one tonight, the other is Korra's birthday party)
Marshmellows for roasting: I made a s'more in the microwave, does that count?
Caroling out in the snow: it's on the list to do
Scary ghost stories: I have one, it's about our 1st floor furnace
Tales of the glories of Christmases long long ago: well, not so long ago (hey! I'm not yet 30-there is no long long ago) but there has been some reminensing

The weather has altered between cold and miserable lately. Yesterday we were all frozen solid. Today it's supposed to rain and then refreeze tomarrow. Nutty weather!

J hasn't had a quiet night at work in a week. Murders, armed robbery, assults, crashes, and more. He comes home stressed out. I don't know how he does that night after night. Ugh.

Our house is (mostly) decorated. We have another HUGE tree in the living room. J. made the comment last year that the tree on top of the car looked like something out of Whoville. HaHa, sweetie! This year, one of the tie straps slipped and the tree blew out of the bed of the truck! Wonderfully, you cannot tell it bounced down the hilly highway.

I finished painting the diningroom, and have made and hung all 4 drapes! I'll try to take some good pics soon and post them.

In Saxton news, he now places one hand on the wall and pops! into a standing position. Oy. Free standing isn't too far away. He's also fiending on food like a starving man. He ate 2/3 of a banana for breakfast!

Here's some pics to make of for my lazy posting:



Xavian has been advoiding the camera. I really should hunt him down and pull a paparatzi-mom moment.





No comments: