Monday, June 2, 2008

I wanted to post something great

You know, the kind of post that makes you think I'm clever and witty? So I've been thinking for 2 weeks of what I want to post, and while I came up with something close to my heart, it's better suited for posting around the fourth of July. So, instead, my first blog post is about how I'm not all that clever and witty. Instead, I'll just tell it like it is:

My 1 month old has an upset tummy and is crying, my 4 yr old is putting her jammies on, my 6 yr old is admiring the vacancy left by his lost left front tooth, the puppy is napping, the cat is meowing at the basement door, and my hubby, J, is taking a nap in Manland (I think). I fed my kids leftovers (for the 2nd night in a row), the floor needs swept, and dishes need put away. And I lack total and complete motivation.

So, there you have it.

No comments: