Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ga.

I think Saxton summed it up at 6am this morning. He only woke up once during the night to eat (actually, Daddy woke him up moving him from the 1st floor to the second so we could go to bed). After I changed and fed him, into his 6-month crib he went. And that's where he woke up at 6am. I awoke to a resounding "GA!" Followed by several more (much quieter) ga's. When I peeked into his bed, he was blowing bubbles and worrying his hands. He looked happy! He sounded happy! Uh-wait. Does this mean we have another "morning" person in our family? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Exactly, Saxton. You say Ga! I say gah.

Please, please, please, do not be one of those annoyingly-chipper-and-all-togther-too-happy-before-9am-people. Your sister has already taken that position.

No comments: